Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So much to say...

Why is it that I can think of a million things to blog about during the day...but the actual act of sitting down and writing it seems to elude me. I wonder if it will be relevant...will anyone read it...will anyone care? Who am I referring to?? Not really sure...but I know they're out there! Right? Anyone out there? Helllooo..

Ok...thoughts for today. School seems to be the biggest topic on my mind. We will have three in school this year! Woo Hoo! Except only one will be leaving the house to attend this year...and only for half day Kindergarten. We have decided to keep the older two...6th and 4th...home. With me. To learn. Everyday. I'm feeling the weight of it all and while they are very excited...I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I know it will be an awesome experience for all of us...but on the front end of it all....it is heavy.

Any words of encouragement?

2 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Boy, I hear ya. I've got a major case of blogger's block tonight. No idea what I'll talk about for tomorrow. And yet I seemed to have so many ideas floating around in my head earlier today...

Good luck with the homeschooling! My hat's off to you on that one. I have a hard time just keeping up with everything we need to do for regular school! My daughter started 1st grade last week and it's a big transition to make from having her here with me every day. I'm missing her already. -Julia

sara said...

HI! How is the homeschool going? Are you still overwhelmed?? We are doing a little better, When we started the year off, I did not know how I was going to teach both....but it has gotten better as we go along.

I think the days when I determine that I don't have to teach them everything in one day go better than when we try to do too much (sorry, we haven't studied run-on sentences yet!)